Social Media Photography Service
Let Geo Create provide you with customer engagement images for your business, which can be cheaper than purchasing common stock images online.
Geo initiated as a side job for a stock photographer who had been earning some money through an online stock website which required her to upload some photos. She started to upload from her trip and food photos. Subsequently, some of her friends then asked her to take their business photos and agreed for her
to sell those photos online as iStock, Shutterstock etc. She learnt that there were many small businesses who were struggling to manage
their social media with eye-catching photos, which are important tools to engage the attention of their customers and increase visitors to
their website. In addition, many start-ups and small businesses can’t afford a professional photography service at the start.
Therefore, Geo started the
social media photography service, which can be cheaper and more affordable than using some common online stock photos.
The importance of great photography in social media marketing.
Exploring the online presence of Australian businesses from 2016-2017.
- According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, while 2.5% of businesses with web presence increased slightly from 2014 to 2017, 6.4% of businesses with social media presence increased significantly. Australian businesses have become aware of the fact that social media is now one of the most important tools to utilise for their online business presence. (To learn more about the figures ‘click here’)
In addition, the most frequently reported use of social media was to develop company image or market products (79%), followed by communicating
with customers (70%). Social media is a more important tool for online marketing than ever.
- Choosing poor quality pictures will leave a bad impression on your brand. However, choosing high-res and excellent quality images will ensure the
very best results for your business. We can help you to engage your customers and bring them to your doorstep through your own photos. Great
photography can tell a more powerful story than lots of words. These days, people have very short attention spans, of only a few seconds, while
they scroll on their phones. So, if your post can’t catch the attention of a person in two seconds, your competition’s photos will come up
as the next post and steal your audience’s attention. Therefore, images are more important than ever, especially social media.
As a small business, you have to run everything by yourself to begin with. Have you ever stressed over just thinking about the amount of work you need to do?
People tell you that you need to do so many things when you’re starting fresh - but just how much of that do you need from the get-go? For instance,
should you have a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blog, and newsletter sign-up more and more? The most important thing to do before you even
dive into all of that is to find out where you can effectively attract your target markets. We can assist with helping you to create eye-catching
photos for your business, so that you can focus on other things.
Who needs our services?
- Are you starting a new business? Perhaps you are opening a new restaurant or café?
- Do you need outstanding high-resolution photos to advertise your brand?
- Do you need to start up your social media presence (Instagram, Facebook) and not sure where to start?
- Do you need images immediately appealing to your audience?
- Do you need images to help your audience understand and remember your message?
- Do you need images make your identity across your social media platforms and website stand out?
Let Geo Create help your business to reach your social media goals, step by step.